As a focused and passionate developer I dedicate my time to building great experiences for users and maintainable and logically structured solutions for my employers.
I have a passion for design and web development and am always seeking to learn new skills and overcome new challenges. This desire ensures that my work is always fresh and exciting and allows me to bring new ideas and strategies to any project.
Good knowledge of the .NET stack including C#, MVC, Linq and EF
Working knowledge of SQL, Node.js and NPM
Lengthly experience of Agile/Scrum and OO development
Software Developer - RIBA Enterprises Ltd., Newcastle upon Tyne December 2014 - Present
Leading a large scale website development project to deliver new tools for content editors and valuable experiences for our users.
- Organising project workload, liaising with senior management to establish priorities
- Coding in a range of languages to support multiple browser and device types, across a range of web projects
- Mentoring of graduate developers
- Liaising with other internal teams including QA and design
- Running daily standups, sprint retrospectives and other parts of the Agile process
- Ensuring that the front-end of the project is developed in a logical and concise manner
- Maintaining Sitecore 8 installation from development to live environment
Graduate Software Developer - True Potential LLC., Newcastle upon Tyne May 2014 - December 2014
Small team project work to maintain and improve core products and services.
- Identify, locate and correct bugs in large code base
- Work on new and existing projects using a range of languages
- Support peers in research and development tasks
Newcastle College (Teeside University verified)
BSC(Hons) Applied Computing, Computer Forensics - First Class Honors
South Eastern Regional College
HND, Computing and Systems Development - Distinction
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.